Experienced workshop in hot glass
An experience workshop is an amazing opportunity to share the tangible and visual experience with friends, family fun days, colleagues and team building activity for companies. The workshop begins with an explanation of working processes with hot glass, safety at work, about glass art and demonstration.
During the workshop you can choose the piece you will prepare, such as a cup, bowl, plate, paperweight (full color glass ball), colorful blown ball and combine different glass colors.
These examples fall into two categories:
Blown piece - glass, bowl, plate - possible from the age of 13, cost 230 NIS per each.
Paperweight (colorful glass solid ball) - possible from age 9, colorful glass blown ball - possible from age 6, cost 150 NIS per each.
From 2 up to 20 participants for the workshop.
Minimum order is 600 NIS.
The duration of the workshop is between one and three
hours, depending on the number of participants.
* The final piece can be collected after 24 hours, after the glass cools in the oven and undergoes cold processing, cutting and grinding. The collection of works will be coordinated in front of the studio (it is possible to send the works by courier with the addition of NIS 65).
* Registration by appointment by phone or by email.
Private Glassblowing lesson
Private lesson is two and half hours long, allows you to experience the traditional glass blowing technique and experience the work processes from start to the final shape.
During the lesson you can choose the pieces you will prepare, such as a glass, a bowl or a plate, and combine different glass colors. During the lesson it will be possible to create up to 5 items.
• The cost of the lesson is NIS 1050.
* Glassblowing lesson suitable for adults and teenagers over the age of 14.
* After this glassblowing lesson experience, if the participant will be interested to take a course for the beginners, the lesson and payment will be part of the course (see Glassblowing Course).
* The final pieces can be collected after 24 hours. After the glass cools in the oven about 12 hours the pieces undergoes cold processing, cutting and grinding. The collection of works will be coordinated with the studio (We can send your pieces to you by courier with the addition of NIS 65).
* Contact us by phone, or by email to schedule your glassblowing experience.
The objective of the course is to learn and develop proficiency in basic glass blowing techniques, and to perform various manipulations through experimentation and practice.
The cost of the course is 4900 NIS per student.
The price includes the use of kilns, glass, colors and equipment required.
The course is also held with one participant and a couple.
The duration of the course with one participant is 6 lessons of three hours each.
The duration of the course with two participants is 12 lessons of three hours each.
For those who are undecided, you can take a private lesson of two and half hours (see Private glassblowing lesson). It is a great opportunity to feel, to understand if it is what you are looking for. The cost for the lesson is NIS 1050, during which you can choose the pieces you will prepare, such as a glass, bowl or plate. After the lesson, if the participant is interested in continuing to study the Glassblowing Course, the lesson and the payment will be part of the course.
* Suitable for adults over the age of 18.
Group Studio Tour
The studio offers groups, organizations and company’s tour, a rare opportunity to watch the work of blowing glass. The tour begins with an explanation of the sources of glass blowing, the story of the studio and includes watching a live demonstration by a glass artist.
Length: 1 hour.
Age Limit: Suitable for all ages
Group Size: Up to 50 visitors, during the summer season up to 35 visitors.
Price: 30 NIS per person, minimum 700 NIS.
Unfortunately, the studio is not accessible to people with disabilities. There are 3 steps at the entrance to the studio and rail.
Registration by appointment by phone or by email.
The rental is for experienced glass artists. The rental includes the use of kilns, equipment and tools, but does not include glass, colors and torches.
The cost of renting the Small Glory-hole is 175 NIS per hour, (Minimum 3 hours).
The cost of renting the Big Glory-hole is 210 NIS per hour, (Minimum 3 hours).
If the glass cooling process is longer than one night you must inform in advance and there will be an additional charge for each day.
The price does not include glass. The glass is weighed after the cooling process and priced 23 NIS per kg.
The price does not include the use of additional torches.
Rental of oxygen torch – 40 NIS per hour
Gas torch rental – 30 NIS per hour